Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My dearest Gua, THAT is Lee Joon Ki la. See the resemblance now? Awww, you gorgeous girl(for 6 hours) or someone said that you look like a pretty boy in a dress (:

Prom was wow, preparation in our room was hilarious. Everyone got extreme makeover, and.. and I couldn't recognize some of my own sqdmates! -ashamed- & no, I still don't regret not going cos I'm perfectly ok with being an ugly duckling with a fuller wallet :DD Cameras never stopped clicking, everyone's photos are plastered in everyone's camera >< Laogong and I planned to spend the whole night in the room, but in the end, we manage to sneak (what's the past tense of sneak? sneaked? oh snuck!) into the ballroom and take the 2 empty seats at the 4J table. We giggled at the slightest thing and I don't regret sitting with them, we told everyone we're not going but wth we went for prom (without gowns, makeup or styled hair)after all! Guess which class's item we went off during. Omg we were really like lao3fu1qi1 snuggling on the bed TV-surfing & commenting on every lame show. Gong, we finally slept together! (Yes that was like so on purpose :DD) Let's eat crayfish one day honey I won't forget how high we were<3

"WHY IS FOOSHUHYING WEARING JACKET AND FBTS TO PROM???" haha I love you too.

M iss Hoo XY, your card made me sad, it was supposed to be crappy and funny right, but instead it made me want to cry. I was still feeling accomplished that I got through all the speeches and whatever without tearing can! I still haven't stayed over at your house yet ): but the day will come cos I won't forget you crazy bitchy idiot (:

Mum was disappointed that I didn't wear a dress in the end, as usual hah.

Imyimyimyimyimyimyimyimy. Shit I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling and started crying cos I thought I heard your laughter. I seem to have lost the ability to sleep nowadays, keep hearing you everywhere. The last few days were magical, but maybe if we hadn't spent so much time together, the pain would be less real. Nobody else affects me like you do, why does it have to be you? I'm bloody masochistic, addicted to the thing that would hurt me worst.

I guess I won't blog for a long time now. I'm on this insane seesaw, someone give me Prozac ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home